Thursday, October 31, 2013

I'll Never Be Beautiful Enough

Q: What kind of girl do you want?A: The perfectly beautiful oneQ: Why do you still stay with her when you can't stand her?
A: Because she's gorgeous.Q: How come you are so fascinated by that woman?
A: Have you noticed her legs?Q: What makes a woman beautiful?
A: Long legs, beautiful smile, tiny waistline, big bust, long hair, etcIs it any wonder that throughout my years of growing up that I never once felt like I was going to be beautiful enough? Maybe that is the reason behind my (insane) hatred for Megan Fox, well, I think her marketing concept is ditzy, though. But at the end of the day, this is how superficial men and women are. The attack is not on men alone, but women is pretty much the same. We want handsome men, tall, with money, if possible with a mansion, who is loving and caring, understands our needs but also drives a Jaguar around.*roll eyes*There was once a man who told me that he thought that I was beautiful and I burst into tears. No, seriously, because deep inside me, when someone tells me that I was beautiful, the spotlight would instantly be turned towards all the ugly things that I could think of about myself. I can't help it, I grew up with this.People grow up and learn a few things or two about being beautiful. At the end of the day, I have failed to notice all the beautiful things about me that has nothing to do with what people can see with their eyes. I have many beautiful things inside of me that people can feel with their hearts instead.And that is part of the reason why I have denounce all superficial things...not that I don't still like pretty clothes and make-up but I have more or less accepted myself for what I am and finally think that, 'YES, I AM BEAUTIFUL'.That is because one person may think that Jessica Alba is hot, another might think she looks cock-eyed in some photos. So, physical beauty is very subjective. But when you are beautiful on the inside, it is universal. Like kindness, being caring, ability to share, friendliness, a smile and friendship. It is when you are beautiful in that way that you are universally beautiful to almost everyone in your life.So, yes, I may never be beautiful enough for some people but I am beautiful enough for the people I love, care about and that is enough.Smile because it is the most compelling beauty EVER. Reach out to your friends and help them even when it goes unappreciated. One day, they will. Forgive people and your enemy for their mistakes because they are going through a journey too. Accept your friends for who they are because they are here to complement you, not compliment you.And finally, be beautiful on the inside because that is THE ONLY WAY to forever be beautiful.